About the company
Our client delivers excellence in solar and energy storage development, engineering, construction and asset management for investors and clean energy consumers in Australia. The team is one of the most experienced in the Australian renewable industry. They have just become the exclusive distributor for a manufacturer of residential solar batteries, and we are looking to build a sales team for this product. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales professional to build the brand locally from scratch.
In this Business Development role, you will perform inbound and outbound sales activities to create and develop the sales funnel. This is a B2B sales position where you will interact with potential prospects from around Australia and directly contribute to building the brand and developing long-lasting relations with local installers.
Bring your marketing expertise and help the business with your ideas for the website, brochures, flyers, and more, and then help us sell the product. Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing after-sales support. You may also be required to visit customer sites and consult on larger installations.
- Understand the client portfolio and reach out to prospective companies.
- Cold-calling new business opportunities
- Sourcing leads through research
- Manage external stakeholders, keeping clients up to date with feedback
- Maintain CRM effectively with all sales activities
- Meeting monthly KPIs
- Providing customers with quotes, sales orders and shipping information.
- Previous experience in sales, ideally solar batteries industry
- Customer-facing and phone based sales experience
- Previous exposure to a target-driven environment
- The ability to build rapport with ease
- Amazing communication skills, both written & verbal
- Confident and professional
- Strong work ethic, keen to meet and exceed sales targets
- Self-motivated, a self-starter
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Base salary + Uncapped Sales Commissions
- Exposure to the growing renewable industry
- Career progression opportunities
Benefits of the job
- Uncapped commission & bonus scheme.
- Clear career progression – whether it’s a leadership role within 6 months or a leadership position within 4 years, there is the structure & support to ensure your progress
- Joining a dynamic company entering the Australian market
- Flexible work schedule Hybrid WFH and Office in Barangaroo
- Training days dedicated to Learning & Development
- Hands-on mentoring.
If this sounds like you, please apply today.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.