Thank you for accepting my invitation to participate in my podcast
It’s a pleasure to have you as a guest and I’m looking forward to chatting with you.
A few things to get started:
- First, please choose a date that suits you for our podcast recording from my calendar here.
- Once you’ve chosen a time, the Zoom call details will be automatically updated.
- If you’d like, we can go through the questions and answers a few days before our meeting. Feel free to email me your content as you prepare for our interview.
During the call:
- When you dial into the Zoom call, we’ll have a chat before we start the podcast discussion. When we’re ready, we’ll start recording.
- When we record, please use headphones of any type to prevent audio feedback which can sometimes happen over Zoom calls. Even the headphones that come with a new mobile phone are better than nothing. However, if you have a special microphone – even better!
- We’ll talk on video but I tend to only use the audio so we can both relax and just talk. Sometimes, to ensure better sound, we turn off the video when we start.
After the call:
- Each interview usually comes out 2-3 weeks later although we can be flexible.
- When we publish the interview, we’ll let you know via LinkedIn and/or email. If you’d like to plan for a coordinated release, let me know so I can give you the release date. If you need to hear the final version before we release it, just let me know, but we usually just clean up the audio and publish it as is.
- I’m generally happy to discuss anything that relates to operating a business in the broad Tech industry. As a general rule, I always aim to include tips or advice to help other businesses become more successful.
As for questions, I typically ask the following main questions (or slight variations that better suit your situation):
- How did you get started as a Founder/Business Leader? (share a bit of yourself and your experience)
- What does your business do and who do you help?
- How do you manage your people/team successfully?
- How do you motivate and engage employees?
- What’s your advice when it comes to growing a successful team?
- What are your most pressing HR challenges right now?
- What does the future hold for Tech and/or the future of work, and what should listeners do about it?
Sound good? Any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com in preparation for our recording.
I’m looking forward to our chat. Many thanks!